Monday, July 5, 2010

Rise and Fall in LOVE



Wish!!!You could ever understand the true sense........
In that one special place,
As I lie on the ground,
and I stare into space.......and keep on thinking about.............
Wish!!!You could ever understand the true sense.........

Wish!!!
In that life with you......
I lie beside the sea,
dreaming to be with you,
hope the dream comes true.......
In that life with you.........

Wish!!!
a moment with you on a dark clouds,
holding your hand when i am down,
be with me being my soul,
so that I'll always be yours,
your company guide me long,
a moment with you on a dark clouds.

Wish!!!You could ever understand the true sense........
Wish!!! If I could ever make you mine.
Wish!!!a moment with you on a dark clouds......

No comments:

Post a Comment